Custom WearHouse Anti-Discrimination and Hate Speech Policy
Custom WearHouse prohibits the use of our Services to discriminate against people based on the following personal attributes (collectively, “protected groups”):
- National origin
- Gender identity
- Sexual orientation
- Any other characteristic protected under applicable law
It is your responsibility to know your local laws and any other legal regulations on discrimination that might apply to you. Additionally, Custom WearHouse does not allow hate speech. Hate speech occurs when violent, offensive, derogatory or demeaning language is directed at a person or group based on their one or more protected group attributes.
Whether you’re engaging with public features on Custom WearHouse, such as listing items, using community spaces, and writing reviews, or having direct communication with other members of the Custom WearHouse community, such as via Messages, discrimination and hate speech are not allowed. As a seller on Custom WearHouse, your shop content, including shop announcements and shop policies, cannot display discriminatory behavior toward protected groups. Examples of prohibited behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Refusal of service based on membership in one or more protected group
- Expressing intolerance or a lack of respect for another member on the basis of protected group attributes
- Having a shop policy that excludes sales to members of one or more protected groups listed above
- Directly or indirectly making derogatory or demeaning remarks against protected groups listed above
- Racial slurs
- Posts that support or glorify hate groups and their members
If you think discrimination or hate speech has occurred on Custom WearHouse, please report it by contacting Custom WearHouse. If you see a listing on Custom WearHouse which you believe violates our Prohibited Items Policy, including prohibited hate items, we encourage you to flag the item by using the “Report Abuse” link at the bottom of each listing page. We have a timely review process for all reports.
Most of all, we are a community of artists and designers that want to spread love to all people, regardless what they look like or how they identify. Help us create a more inclusive world.